Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week One: My Voice

My name is Ricardo Martin Gonzalez and  I am an "Audio Engineer".  I've done many projects and performances in my life thus far. As far as performances go i use to "Dj" for parties and event. As an audio engineer I've done mixing and made beats. I am hoping to leave my print on the world of audio. Though it is no menial task, i plan on working the rest of my life to meet this goal. As it is now i have found a deepening passion for mixing and post-production work. This being the work after all the recording is done, I take what was recorded and make it sound amazing. This or be it a film to where i put in dialog or sound effects to make the film come alive. This to the extent of what Anima Musica 42 is about . Amina Musica 42 is music of the soul in life, this meaning that life needs good music and I plan to make just that; music for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment